Family & Community Circle
Family Circle will provide a strength-based process to enhance the ability of families and communities to keep children and families physically and emotionally safe and unified.
Acting through the Circle, community members and family members will play an equal role in encouraging and assisting families to identify and enhance their strengths to find solutions.
The Circle process will:
- Honor the presence and dignity of every participant
- Value the contributions of every participant
- Emphasize the connectedness of all things
- Support emotional and spiritual expression
- Give equal voice to all *
(* Pranis, Kay. The Little Book of Circle Process: A New/Old Approach to Peacemaking. Intercourse, PA: Good Books, 2005)