department events

Environmental Service Payments

Pay Online
ONLINE payments 

Fees for Environmental Services can be paid On-Line or at the Kandiyohi County Environmental Services office.


What do I need to pay online?
In order to track your payment, please be prepared to supply your Full Name, Address, and Payment Amount.

If you have questions, please contact the Environmental Services office at 320-231-6229 or the Household Hazardous Waste office at 320-231-3587.


What payments can I make online?

Currently, Environmental Services is taking online payments for the following:payment button
  • Additional Recycling Cart
  • --