What Can Go Wrong?
If you notice any of the following signs or if you suspect your sewage treatment system may be having problems, contact our office at (320) 231-6229 or a Qualified Septic Professional.
- Odors, surfacing sewage, wet spots, or lush vegetation growth in the drainfield area
- Plumbing or septic tank backups (often a black liquid with a disagreeable odor)
- Slow draining fixtures
- Gurgling sounds in the plumbing system
- If you have a well and tests show the presence of coliform (bacteria) or nitrates, your drainfield may be failing
- Lush green grass over the drainfield, even during dry weather