department events


Available On-Line Forms

Birth Certificate Application (July 2019)

Death Certificate Application

Forms at the MN Department of Health

Military Discharge Request Form

Forms may also be found in our Document Center 

* * Payment for all records need to be made payable to: Kandiyohi County Recorder * *
* *
No out of state checks will be accepted * *