Midwest Medical Examiner
14341 Rhinestone Street NW
Ramsey, MN 55303
- All sudden and/or expected deaths occurring within Kandiyohi County related to any other factor than natural disease must be promptly reported to the coroner.
- Hospice deaths shall be preregistered and will be treated as attended by a physician.
- Determination of the necessity for autopsy shall be determined based on the judgment of the coroner.
- The coroner makes a good faith effort to discuss the process of death investigation with the next of kin.
- The coroner will respect cultural and religious beliefs in regards to death investigation and cultural death practices.