Kandiyohi County Human Resources
HR Mission Statement
In support of Kandiyohi County's mission to be a high quality service provider to the residents, Human Resources partners with all Kandiyohi County departments to provide a broad array of programs and services.
We are committed to providing excellent service. We partner with management to recruit and retain a highly qualified diverse staff; facilitate positive employee relations; train to enhance employee skills, performance and job satisfaction. We create and implement programs to increase organizational effectiveness; we design and deliver fair, competitive benefit and compensation programs.
Working together in a spirit of continuous improvement and collaboration, the Human Resources Department contributes to a progressive and productive work environment that meets the challenges of a changing world.
Click on the Job Openings link below to see what opportunities there may be to become an employee of Kandiyohi County.
- Unless other arrangements are made, Kandiyohi County Human Resources will utilize your email address to schedule interviews and communicate any notices regarding status of your job application and position applied for.
- It is important that your application show all related education and experience. Hiring managers use this information to determine who will proceed to the interview process. Hiring managers will use the application to verify answers to the supplemental questions. Applications may be rejected when hiring managers are not able to verify answers to the supplemental questions or when applications are incomplete.
- All application materials (including Veteran's Preference documentation and Supplemental material, if any) must be received by the Human Resources Department by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date of the posting. Late application materials will not be considered.
- Kandiyohi County is not responsible for failure of other agencies, Internet service providers or postal services to forward applications by the closing date.
- All online applications submitted are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information.
Applications can be picked up at the address listed below and/or downloaded here:
Applications must be submitted to:
Kandiyohi County Human Resources Director
Health and Human Services Building
2200 23rd Street NE, Suite 2020
Willmar, MN 56201